Top Menu

My Canadian Passport expires in Feb 2013. I am traveling to USA and Mexico in Oct for 10 days. Do I have to renew my passport before I leave?

As you are planning to travel to Mexico, you are required to present a valid passport in order to enter and exit the country. Without a valid passport you will be refused entry and returned to Canada.

To request urgent processing (24 hours) for a new Passport please visit a Passport Canada office.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes