Top Menu

My Canadian passport expired in August of 2011. Is it still possible to “renew” my passport or do I have to apply for a new one? If so, what are the necessary documents for the process?

You would be able to use the ‘simplified Renewal Application? process, as your passport has expired for no more than one year. If you are eligible for the Simplified Renewal Application Process, you need only submit a completed Simplified Renewal Passport Application (PPTC 054) accompanied by your most recent passport (must be still valid or expired for less than one year), the required fee and two recent photos.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes