Top Menu

My Canadian passport expired in 2010, but since the moving and such i cannot find my old passport, i have to travel to the US by July 11 what should i do, i am a Canadian citizen

Apply for a new Canadian passport. You will have to complete the application as if it’s your first passport. You may be able to pay for expedited service, if you go in person to a Passport Canada office with all the necessary documentation.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes