Top Menu

my brother went to Canada on study visa but after 3 years,in his last year of degree he married a Canadian girl and got “PR”.he is still married to that girl,but now i wanted to study in Canada on student visa! will their be any objection or chances of refusal because of my brother?

Your study permit application shouldn’t be rejected just because of your brother but they will likely think you more likely to try to stay with your brother already here. You will have to prove you are returning home after your degree.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes