Top Menu

My boyfriends Mom works in Canada as a caregiver, they are filipinos while I am a dual citizen from the states and the philippines. His mom sponsored her family, will I get married to him first in order for me to go and reside with them

Yes, you need to be married in order to be sponsored for permanent residence in Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes