Top Menu

My boyfriend was born in Toronto, moved to the U.K. when he was 6, is a British citizen and is currently living in Osby, Sweden. He is coming to visit me in Missouri in July. With the new travel regulations, he is having to get his passport renewed and in order to do this, he is having to get a replacement copy of his birth certificate. The Canadian Embassy in Stockholm directed us Ontario’s website. Where we are running into problems is finding a Canadian guarantor in Sweden. He has a guarantor that is on the approved list of professions but we need things expedited so that he can get his passport renewed in time for his trip July 1. We started this process weeks ago and have not made any progress. Help!

You can pay the Ontario government for “premium service” which speeds up the processing time to 5 business days.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes