Top Menu

My boyfriend is an international student and we are considering marriage. Would that provide him with residence or citizenship? How does this work?

Once you are married, you will have to sponsor your boyfriend for permanent residence. Once he is a permanent resident, he will have to wait four years before he can apply for citizenship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes