Top Menu

My beloved is canadian and me i’m from Burkina Faso living in New York (USA). But my us student visa is expired now. We plan to get marry in New York here and then she will go in canada to register the marriage and apply for my immigration visa in order to join her in Canada…Is it possible for us ? What we have to do ? What conditions?

You need to have status where you are living in order to be sponsored for permanent residence. So, in addition to getting married, you need to leave the US or restore your status.

Then she can sponsor you. She will need to be in Canada to do so.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes