Top Menu

My Mom she pr but she went back 2011 she came in canada 2001 march now how she can come back

Unless your mother meets one of the exceptions to the Residency Obligation, she will likely lose her PR status in Canada if she applies for a Permanent Resident Travel Document or tries to enter Canada with her expired PR Card.

She needs to immigrate again anew. But first she will need to renounce her PR status.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes