Top Menu

Me and my native canadian bf are planning to get marry here in the philippines. He wants to sponsor me. What are the documents we need? How long will be the process? I have 2 kids too and he want to get them too.

You need different documents to marry and to be sponsored. For marriage, see this page. Once married, your new husband will have to submit a sponsorship application. There is more information on this page but you can get more details about spousal sponsorship here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes