Top Menu

me and my family went to live in canada in 2013. We had our PR card. I was then a teenage. Unfortunately after just 1month we all had to return back tou our country because of some family matters. Now i am an adult i want to go to canada and attend an undergraduate course at The university of Waterloo and of course settle there. My PR card expires in May 2018. If i go to canada in May this year, will my PR be renewed the next year?

If you successfully enter Canada before your PR Card expires, you will maintain your status and can attend university as a Canadian student.

If you try to travel to Canada after it expires, or your status is revoked before you are able to enter to Canada, you will have to apply for a study permit and pay international student fees if you are allowed to study in Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes