Top Menu

I am married with a Canadian while traveling in Canada. Can my spouse sponsor me to stay here or I have to go back when my entry stamp is expired?

If you submit your inland sponsorship application before your entry stamp expires, you are okay to remain in Canada provided you do not travel outside of Canada and attempt to re-enter during the application process.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes