Top Menu

I am married to a Canadian citizen and want to apply for my PR what will I need to apply for my PR also how long will a PR application take? And I’m here visiting him can I apply for my PR while I’m here in Canada?


Your husband needs to sponsor you for permanent residence. You can find more information about the process on this page or at this page.

He can sponsor you while you’re visiting. The inland sponsorship application takes 12 months.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes