Top Menu

Have my marriage last name on Passport and maiden last name on PR can I still travel to other countries?

The issue is when you return to Canada, as that’s when someone will want to see your PR Card. You should have a copy of your marriage certificate with you just to be safe.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes