Top Menu

I m a refugee protected person I have done my medical for pr card Im waiting for my pr now can I get married a person whose refugee asylum case refused he is waiting for his final court decision

You should contact a refugee lawyer to see if marrying a someone whose claim has been refused is of any help. We really doubt it will be of help, as they will just look at the date you married. However, we are not refugee experts. Please consult a lawyer.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes