Top Menu

I m refugee in Canada. I have PR card. I applied for travel document 3 months ago but I didn’t get any news from them. I want to know that how long is the process and from where I can get information about this as I submitted my original PR and photo ID.

In order to find out the status of your Canadian Refugee Travel Document application, you need to contact Passport Canada. You can do so by phone at 1-800-567-6868. If you go in person to a Passport Canada office, they may or may not be able to help you, as your application is processed in Gatineau.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes