Top Menu

I lost my wallet including my pr card, sin, drivers lic. Etc. Dec.27,2016, and I have flight going back to canda on jan.02,2017 what is the best way to do?

You need to apply for a permanent resident travel document in order to return to Canada. It will not be ready before your flight so you will have to reschedule your flight.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes