Top Menu

Lost my proof of citizenship, I have applied for a replacement but scared it might take longer then my planned trip in July to receive. I have my old passport which expired 1 year and 4 months ago and proof of ID. What can I do if I don’t receive my replacement citizenship in time?

You need to follow up with your application and submit proof of urgency – such as your plane tickets and your itinerary – to IRCC and request that your application be processed urgently.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes