Top Menu

I have been living with my common law wife for over a year in Canada. I was born in Canada. We have filed her papers for permanent resident visa with immigration Canada 2 months ago. I am sponsoring her and we want to get married in Canada now. What are the requirements?

The requirements for marriage vary slightly by region. Usually, you have to provide IDs and proofs of single status, as well as paying the fee and completing the marriage license application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes