Top Menu

I live in the United States, how do we get a death certificate for our father who died in Canada while visiting?

You will have to contact the registrar or Vital Statistics office of the province where he died. Death certificates are handled by the provinces.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes