Top Menu

I live and school in Italy with an Italian family stay permit, what do I need to do if I want to stay and work in Canada? Will I be able to apply for a passport if I decide to permanently stay there in future?

The answers to your questions depend completely on your citizenship. Without knowing your citizenship, we cannot answer your questions.

Working in Canada requires a work permit, permanent residence status or citizenship.

Only Canadian citizens can get Canadian passports.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes