Top Menu

I would like to know if it would be possible, to sponsor my boyfriend who lives in the States to move to Canada, sometime in the future, when we both have things settled for ourselves, we have never exactly met yet, because things on both our ends have been stressful, it’s just I would like to know if it’s possible for me to sponsor him to come here or if he would have to do something from his end instead.

If you are going to sponsor your boyfriend, you will need to marry him first (or, alternatively, arrange to live with him for at least 12 months). You will not successfully sponsor him if you’ve never met.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes