Top Menu

I am a lesbian living in Canada my girlfriend is from Brazil. Both want to get married in Canada. What she need to do and How can we do this?

Your girlfriend will need to apply for a visa to travel to Canada. As part of the visa application, she will need to prove that she will be returning to Brazil after the trip; such proof can include a return ticket, a copy of a lease or deed, a copy of an employment contract, and the like.

She will need to bring with her some kind of proof of “single status” from the relevant Brazilian authority (could be national, could be regional). Once in Canada, you can marry wherever you want.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes