Top Menu

I am a landed immigrant from Scotland who became a Canadian Citizen 10 years ago. Do I have Dual Citizenship, Canadian and British. When applying for a visa do I put originally a citizen of Great Britain or British or Scottish then Canadian? I am a little confused.

You are a British citizen and a Canadian citizen. When you apply for a visa, you should use the citizenship which makes your travel to another country easiest. For example, when travelling to the United States, you should travel as a Canadian citizen, because Canadians are not subject to the same travel requirements as British citizens travelling to the US.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes