Top Menu

I landed in Canada in 1988 and lived and worked there for 3 years. I was never informed that I have PR status and recently applied for an ETA which was withdrawn as the records showed I had PR status. I submitted an application for a PR Card but did not meet the resident Requirements and applied. For an appeal. I have a travel document as a PR which will expire in March 2017. I received a letter from Canada regarding the appeal. Do I I need an Immigration Lawyer . I am awaiting an appointment.

Yes, you probably want a lawyer – assuming you want to attempt to maintain your status. If you don’t want to maintain your status in Canada, you should just withdraw the appeal. Questions to discuss with your lawyer.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes