Top Menu

We landed in April 2015 just to activate our PR then returned to the UK. We plan on moving to Canada in May 2016 but obviously have no PR cards as we are outside Canada. Are the PR documents stamped in our passports proof enough or will we be turned away at the airport?

You have permanent resident status, but you will have to apply for permanent residence travel documents. You can learn more about those here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes