Top Menu

l am a convention refugee and i applied for PR card. I arrived Toronto 8 months ago. I’m just curious. l know i must not go back my country but if there is a big problem, for example my mom or my brother will die. is there any possibility to see them in my country for a short time. Is there any rule for this?

A Canadian Refugee Travel Document will not grant you travel to your home country. However, if you have a passport for a different country, you may be able to get away with travelling there. (However, CBSA officers may see the entry stamp in your passport when you return, and you could risk your status.)

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes