Top Menu

I just renewed my passport and now using my married name and I mail my application form in Nov. 8,2016 for the renewal (change name) of my PR card and haven’t received any confirmation yet..and now my elderly employer wants me to accompany her to travel to US this Dec 14,2016. now my question is can I come back here in Canada without any problem with the immigration officer with my new passport using my married name and my PR card still in my single name?

To be safe, you should bring a copy of your marriage certificate/legal name change with you to show to the CBSA officer if they ask about the discrepancy.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes