Top Menu

I just got my PR status last week. I am holding a Philippine passport and I am leaving Canada for New York on the 18th of February and will be back for a month. Do i need to apply for a travel document in new york since i wont be receiving my PR card any time soon? What does it mean that forms should be completed electronically? Do I have to submit my original passport and original COPR? what other necessary documents should i submit? What about the residency obligation portion of the application? Should i skip it?

If you are driving to and from New York State, you do not need to do everything. However, if you’re flying, you will need a PR Travel Document. ¬†Applications are submitted in person.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes