Top Menu

Just a question. I am a Canadian citizen and would like to know if I have to get a visa to go to the states?

Most Canadian citizens can travel to the United States with a valid passport and without a visa.

There are exceptions to this rule. For example, a Canadian citizen who has a criminal record or any other ineligibility might be required to apply for a visa. However, they should first request a waiver from the Department of Homeland Security’s Customs and Border Protection department, which should be obtained at the land border crossing.

If a Canadian plans to attend school or work in the United States, they are required to have specific documents for the appropriate visa category.

Please refer to the following link for more detailed information:

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes