Top Menu

i’ve landed in Canada in february 2013 stayed in country about six months,than i returned to my homeland and after it came back and was about two months,than i got back again to my country and came back in december 2016, as i count i’ve not been in Canada that period which needed to be and now i want to go back to my country to get married and than come back after a month and i want to know if i’ll be allowed to enter in Canada?

It depends.

If your PR Card is still valid, you can travel. However, there is a chance that you could be denied entry because the officer believes there is no way you can meet the residence requirement.

If your PR Card expires while you are away, you will have a very hard time returning to Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes