Top Menu

I’ve just applied for my UK passport via inheriting it from my parents being British. I’m Canadian and my daughter is Canadian. I’d like to move to the UK for a few years and am wondering what I need to do to bring my 2 year old daughter (my wife is exactly the same as me – inheriting her passport)?

You will need to get a visa for your daughter. You can apply here. The application should be straightforward since you are both UK citizens. Your daughter will be eligible to apply for UK citizenship if you stay in the UK long enough.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes