Top Menu

I am Italian living In the UK and want to marry a citizen american man; who he never been in the UK . What do we need to know ?

You will both have to prove your identities (passports usually suffice) and prove your single status. The latter will involve you getting proof from Italy and your boyfriend’s US state that you are not married. Then, you will have to look into the local requirements for marrying in whichever part of the UK you live in.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes