Top Menu

Is it possible for my child whose father is a Canadian and has a Philippine passport to travel with me as soon as my permanent residence is approved since she don’t have a Canadian passport

She will have trouble re-entering Canada without a Canadian passport. She needs to get one before you travel or she will need to apply for an emergency passport in order to return to Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes