Top Menu

I am an Irish male living on a working holiday visa in Canada. My girlfriend is a Canadian citizen. I am leaving canada soon but I wanted to know if I can return in a year on a tourist visa and marry her in Canada. Is that legal?

Yes, you will be able to return to Canada and marry your girlfriend (and she can sponsor you) unless you would be somehow ineligible to travel to Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes