Top Menu

I am an international student in love with a pr holder and we want to marry in August 17 in Canada, he is eligible to sponsor me for spouse visa but do I need to extend my study permit as well which is gona expire in dec 17 or it’s fine coz I don’t need to go out of Canada till my file is in I need to extend my study visa of my pr file is in process ??

You need to either extend your study permit (if you are still going to school) or change your status to visitor because you must be here legally in order to be sponsored. If your status expires before the application is submitted, it may not be approved.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes