Top Menu

I am an Indian student I m 21 years old and m on student visa , I have an girlfriend in Scarborough Ontario we both fall in love n now we both want to marry she is 22 years old she is citizen of Canada , I want to check out that if I marry her will I get permanent residence of Canada

If you marry her, your status will not change. But once you are married, she can sponsor you for permanent residence. You can see more details about how she can do that on this page.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes