Top Menu

I am an Indian citizen and want to marry a Canadian citizen. so my question is on what type of visa such as visitor visa or tourist visa will i have to marry and can i marry her in India and later can she sponsor for me for pr?

If you want to marry in Canada, you just need to get the normal visitor visa: a temporary resident visa. If she wants to marry you in India, she will to get an e-visa. Once you are married, she can sponsor you.

Marrying and Sponsoring an Indian Citizen for Permanent Residence in Canada

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes