Top Menu

I’m a Tunisian man and my fiance from USA , we want marry in Canada and still leave there, We will come in Canada with touristic visa. We have a high degree and more than 5 years of experience

You can marry in Canada but you can’t immigrate here just because you married here. You will have to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry. Whoever has the most points should be the principal applicant.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes