Top Menu

im a transgender here in the Philippines, i have a Canadian partner he was divorced few years ago, we are planning to get marry in Canada as soon as possible, how can we do that? What requirements do we need? And if all possible, how long is the processing?

You will need to get a visa to come to Canada. In Canada, you will both have to prove your identities (passports are usually acceptable) and that you are both free to marry (he will have to provide his divorce certificate, you will have to provide a document from the Philippines attesting to your single status).

Then, after that, he can sponsor you for permanent residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes