Top Menu

im a temporary worker and i receive the approval application for permanent residence but 3 weeks ago i receive a refusal letter for my work permit due to didn’t submit the approval copy of a nominated province.So they send me a letter to apply for another work permit and for the restoration. And i only have 90 days to apply for my restoration. Can i still be do my exit right away even though i dont have valid status.

If you need to “land” in Canada in order to become a Permanent Resident you can do that even though your temporary work permit application was refused. If you have not yet received your PR approval, though, you should not leave the country without first getting the new work permit.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes