Top Menu

I’m a single mom, my daughter is 6 years old. I have a long form birth certificate for her, her dad’s name is not on the birth certificate but we do have court documents, naming him as the father. I have sole custody but the court papers state that he wants access. This was almost 6 years ago, he has never followed through with the access and pays child support sporadically. Do I need his signature to get my daughter a passport?

You do not need your daughter’s father’s permission or signature to apply for a passport for her as you have sole custody.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes