Top Menu

Im a Singaporean with a Temporary Resident Visa that will expire on March 2017. I applied for an Open Work Permit end of Sept and was granted one on Nov 7, 2016. But now I would like to pursue a post grad program in a Toronto college. 1) Can I do so? 2) If yes, how do I do so? 3) How long would the application take because I would like to catch up with the Jan 2017 class intake?

  1. Yes, you can switch your status to student.
  2. You will need to apply for a change of status.
  3.  It will take approximately 5 weeks so you will likely have to wait until the summer semester to start your course.


Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes