Top Menu

I’m renewing my Canadian Passport but can’t find my Birth Certificate. My current passport expired on May 27/14 and need now to apply for a new one. Can I use any other documents other than a B/C? I have a valid drivers license.

You should be able to use your expired passport as proof of citizenship. But, to be safe, you should apply for a replacement birth certificate and submit it with the passport application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes