Top Menu

I’m a PR card holder and my fiance will have a tour in Canada. Is it possible to marry him? Will the marriage change his status into a PR, if the marriage happened in Canada?

Yes, you can marry your fiance when he is here in Canada.

His status in Canada will not change when you marry him. Marriage has nothing to do with immigration. In order for him to become a permanent resident, you will have to sponsor him.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes