Top Menu

I’m planning on getting remarried to a foreigner who is not Canadian but has two children living in Canada who are citizens I am American and we plan on returning to the states after we marry will our passports be enough to enter back to the states?

If you are planning on living in the US, anyone who is not an American citizen will need a visa to enter permanently.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes