Top Menu

I’m a permanent resident in Canada and I wanna marry my filipina gf who’s in Hong Kong right now she’s a refugee there as the moment can I still get her with her status as a refugee???

If you want to marry her in Hong Kong, you’ll have to check to see if there are any prohibitions on foreigners marrying refugees in Hong Kong. There are no such prohibitions in Canada, however she has to get to Canada before she can marry you here.

Once you are married, you can sponsor her for permanent residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes