Top Menu

I’m Malaysian citizen married with an Canadian year 2012, for some reason i could not stay with him at Canada, so he filed divorce papers. I would like to know my rights since i have 2 children which born for other father. can you please help me.

There is something called no-fault divorce in Canada and, if the spouse hasn’t been in the country for a certain amount of time, the divorce can proceed without the presence of the spouse. The situation is obviously more complicated when there are children involved.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes