Top Menu

I’m a Malawian and my boyfriend is from Canada…. our relationship has mostly been online but he comes to visit me as often as possible. we want to get married and live together in Canada. what would the process be like

First, you need to get married, either in Malawi or in Canada, if you can get a visa. Then, he will need to sponsor you for permanent residence.

Marrying and Sponsoring a Malawian Citizen

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes