Top Menu

I’m living in New Caledonia (1000 miles east of Australia) and my passport expires in Apr. It is unlikely that I will be back in Canada before then. To renew it is it better to send my application and passport to the Canadian embassy in Australia or back to Canada? My concern is the length of time I will be without a passport because I do travel a fair bit and living in a foreign country it is not good to be without it. Thanks

It is recommended you contact either the High Commission of Canada in Canberra: Tel.: 61 (2) 6270-4000 or Consulate General of Canada in Sydney: Tel: Tel.: 61 (2) 9364-3000. You would need to send your application in Australia, no applications sent from outside Canada/ US will be accepted.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes